News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

**SOLD** FS: Two Brothers C-4 exhaust can

Started by stook, April 21, 2009, 01:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stook

**SOLD**

This may be a bit of a long shot, but I would like to sell my Two Brothers C-4 exhaust can (aluminum). $50 plus shipping or $75 shipped (I have no idea what it will cost to ship it, but my guess is not a lot)

It is a bit homely as it sits (have a look at the pictures and you'll see what I mean). With a good polish it may clean up a bit but I think most of the scuffs are going to be around for the duration. Let's just say that it has character. The asking price reflects that.

I bought this for my '06 Tiger, then got a real deal on an "as new" TOR can, so I never installed it. SO, everything I have to say about "how it sounds" is only a direct quote from the guy I got it from. I have never heard it for myself.

He says the following: (begin quote) "It's nowhere near as loud as a typical Harley and actually much deeper and throatier than the Blue Flame. Keep in mind that sound is a totally subjective thing, so my impressions may be different than yours. ALSO if the sound is not to your exact liking, new packing material can be purchased from 2 brothers (for something like $16.00) and you can "tune" it as you like." (end quote)

I am only offering the can, the can holder bracket and spring clips. I do not have the mounting bracket but that should be easy to fab with a bolt and small strip of aluminum. I don't have a spare connector pipe either. The connector pipe is a small bent piece to splice between the can and header pipe. Again, the asking price reflects the fact that this is not available (from me). This should be easy to overcome as any muffler shop can make the pipe for you cheaply and quickly.

From the Two Brothers Website:

* All C-Series canisters feature the same high quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage, maintenance or repack*
    * All C-Series canisters have a deep and throaty exhaust note and produce the same improvement in performance. There is no performance difference between our C2, C4 or C5 canisters.
    * The only difference between C-Series canisters is the styling (the shape and material of the canister sleeve).

*Repack intervals vary depending upon riding conditions and type of bike.

Stretch

I'll buy it, what the hell.

PM sent.

stook

SOLD! Thanks Stretch   :thumbsup