News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BMF this weekend

Started by Bixxer Bob, May 13, 2009, 08:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Any UK / European Tiger riders attending???  I'll be there Sunday (it's right on the doorstep, only 15 mins ride for me...)

For everyone else, BMF is the biggest motorcycle meet in the UK, near Peterborough, organised by the British Motorcycle Federation.  Read here:

http://www.bmf.co.uk/Events/pages/bmf_show.php
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Ok...... so only me then.

That'll be why I came away with two brand new pairs of green genuine Triumph pannier bags for £20  ($30)  saving £108 ($162):lol:

And our club had a show stand this year saving another £16 ($24)... so I'm over $180 to the good....

Result!!
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...