News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

crazy log splitter

Started by aeronca, May 16, 2009, 03:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

KuzzinKenny

I Want One !! I Want One !! I Want One !!  :rock-1

parts list, chainsaw, hydraulic ram, hoses, more chainsaws............

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

aeronca

i wonder if stretch makes one to fit the tiger?????? :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Stretch

It's all just a question of time and money.

How soon do you want it?

aeronca

oh, just send it out to me and i'll wire you the money from my account in africa, but you will have to wait of course, untill mr.obama sends me my bail-out money. you understand dont you. :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

atokad

I don't care about the log splitter, but I wouldn't mind having that guys job!  :D

HappyMan

Do you mean to tell me all those years my dad made me cut wood and split it wit a maul was for nothing?  He said something about building character....
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

aeronca

thats exactly what my mom used to tell me :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

coachgeo

if you guys like tool toys like that then you gotta check out a Unimog (or buy mine).  There is so many freaking tools that attach to their hydraulics it's amazing.  

And back on topic-- this includes log cutters and splitters simular to the one in here.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

aeronca

i have always liked the unimog. when i was working down in phoenix for a short time, they seemed to be everywhere. really cool truck. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!