News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Nuther newbie

Started by nettshubby, May 24, 2009, 03:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nettshubby

Hi all, nice to see so many brits on here! I was uncertain whether to join, but it`s quite a good forum.

We, my wife Annette and I, recently bought a nice yellow `99 900 Tiger. (Sorry, but I can`t quite bring myself to call it a "Girly")

In very good condition for year, (Last year!), and I`m loving riding it!

The bike is replacing my 1100i Guzzi cali, and is worlds apart from it in ride and handling.

I`d post a pic, but you all know what a yellow 900 with Triumph luggage looks like!

Looking forward to joining in with the banter;

Ray.

TheMule

From one nubie to another.........welcome aboard! Bike looks excellent. You'll get used to the term "Girly". After all what would you rather ride, a Girly  :love10 , a roadie (someone who helps bands setup)  :pimp , or a steamer (ship)?
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Stretch

Howdy!  Welcome aboard.

TigerTrax

You can blame Triumph for putting 'eyelashes' on their bikes.
But that's OK....at least it's a Tiger.

Welcome to the group.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

The Kurgan

Good looking Tiger! The yellow is very nice.
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

aeronca

howdy, welcome home :D
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tom Herold

Welcome, that's a nice bike!  I'm glad to see blue skies and dry pavement were available for you to take the photo!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

HappyMan

Welcome aboard!  I forgot about the Yellow color.  The yellow looks fantastic on the "Fuelie".
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

KuzzinKenny

Jeez !! thats a tidy 10 year old Tigger, has it got any miles on it ??  :lol:

Welcome to the Tigger forum !! there`s loads of great info on here and if you can`t find what yer lookin for, just ask !! there`s loads of Tigger experts on here (except me     :?  ) that can help !!

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Nice Privet, which shears do you use?   :wink: Sorry, not everybody here has a standard sense of humor!

Very nice :icon_salut and get over calling it a Girly, it could be worse, having both an 09 and a 96 myself I suppose I could be referred to as a Steam Roader   :roll:  or you could be riding a V twin called an Ultra GPGH Mega FLHV Screaming Chicken Custom  :oops:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Jeez !! thats a tidy 10 year old Tigger, has it got any miles on it ??  :lol:

KK

Hey it's dark on the East coast, go to bed!
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nettshubby

Quote from: "KuzzinKenny"Jeez !! thats a tidy 10 year old Tigger, has it got any miles on it ??  :lol:

have fun !!

KK

Thanks for the welcome guys. Tha bike was immaculate when bought with about 21,000 on the clock. Not much for a ten year old.
And don`t talk to me about privet! GRRRRRR........
 :evil:
Ray.

HockleyBoy

Hi Ray, looks like you got a well cared for bike there. welcome aboard.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport