News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Newbie saying Hello

Started by Big Mick, June 04, 2009, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mick

Hi all, recently bought myself a 2001 955i Girly in Roulette Green and thought I'd join up. I used to own a 2000 885i which I bought as an ex demo with 1400 miles on, I had that until 2005 upon which I embarked on a long and expensive search for another bike which I could live with for more than a year, these include a 1000 Fazer, a Tuono, a Ducati ST4S, a Multistrada, Guzzi v11 sport, 1200 sport and currently a Guzzi Stelvio, a Cagiva Elefant and a T509, but none of these have ever matched up to the Tiger, so here I am full circle. My new Girly has had what I considered to be faults on my original Girly sorted, ie Titax adjustable levers, gel seats and an MRA screen, ok cheers for now.
97 Steamer, Caspian Blue.
Girly wheels, Venom Exhausts, Corbin Seat,
Powerbronze Touring Screen, Triumph span adjustable levers.

aeronca

very cool, nice bike 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

matttys

Quote from: "Big Mick"I embarked on a long and expensive search for another bike which I could live with for more than a year, these include a 1000 Fazer, a Tuono, a Ducati ST4S, a Multistrada, Guzzi v11 sport, 1200 sport and currently a Guzzi Stelvio, a Cagiva Elefant and a T509.

Let's see some pictures of these bikes  :D  Welcome back!
\'02 Girly, \'03 F650GS Dakar, \'05 DRZ470SM, \'90 DR350, \'03 DRZ134SM

chairhead

Welcome Mick,
i have same colour but an 03,this is a great site full of good info,enjoy!
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

HockleyBoy

Hi Mick,
Nice bike and welcome.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Big Mick

Thanks for the welcome.
97 Steamer, Caspian Blue.
Girly wheels, Venom Exhausts, Corbin Seat,
Powerbronze Touring Screen, Triumph span adjustable levers.

HappyMan

Great taste in bikes Mick!  Welcome to the site.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com