News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Yello tigger

Started by Joe Geddes, June 15, 2009, 06:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Geddes

Thought it was about time to show the Yello Tigger, I have been reading the sites, figured it was about time to show my face. As you can see, Mustangs got my legs lowered.

This is my first season with the Tiger, I can honestly say that this is the best bike I have ever owned.

Thanks for all of the info.

Joe

The Kurgan

She's a beauty. I've always been fond of that shade of yellow.

Was the luggage repainted flat black?
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

Joe Geddes

I can't say for sure as they came with the bike when I purchased it. I have looked at it very closely and can't see if it has been repainted or original but what I can say is that they hide any marks very well as I have dragged my boot across by accident on different occasions and you can't see any marks. So on that point they are holding up very well and maintain a decent look.

Tom Herold

That's a nice looking machine! I have to admit I like the look of the black bags with the yellow!!  Congrats!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

pletdj

This is my first season with the Tiger, I can honestly say that this is the best bike I have ever owned.

Thanks for all of the info.

Joe

That is.... until the carb vac lines started "whistling dixie" to me on my last ride home!!! :eusa_dance
2005 Triumph Tiger
2004 BMW Boxer Cup Replika

The Kurgan

What are the odds that I'd bump into you in Paris today?
Anyway, you have a good set of eyes being able to recognize my Tiger while driving by in your car. When you have a chance, send me your email and we can arrange a Tiger ride-in. Cheers. Kurgs (John)
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

hobie

The bags look great in black.  What year is it? Did you buy it at Sturgess Cycle?  I take my steamer there for service since there are no more Triumph dealers in Toronto.
Hobie

Black \'98 Steamer.
It\'s not ugly, it\'s uglificent.

Joe Geddes

Its a 1999 and it original owner lived in Georgia, it found it's way to just outside North of Toronto with two different owners, first guy broke his leg not bike related and the second gentleman had a heart attack and was not able to ride anymore so it only has 16,000 miles couple of scratches on the side where it fell in the garage. The last guy had purchased the bags off of Ebay. Who ever did the paint job with the black had done a fabulous job as it is of a textured finish which again helps with the inevitable scratches from your boots no matter how hard you try not to do so. As for the service I have been reading all I can from the helpful advice and this far I have not needed a dealers help yet. I do though drop by Sturges to window shop.