News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My '71 OIF Bonnie for your '95-on Tiger

Started by wingnut111, June 17, 2009, 01:32:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingnut111

his was my dirt tracker that I was making road ready (98% there) and (I'M GONNA REGRET THIS) but it has to go. It's a 1971 Oil in Frame triumph Bonneville with a Sonny Routt Big Bore Kit. It has a 1/2 mile race cam and a set of Delortos. The cylinders were just honed and new rings were put in. All the electrics were tucked neatly away in a box under the seat. This has a Boyer Electronic Ignition and there is NO BATTERY! One less thing to worry about! Turn the key back one click back to kick her over and then blip the throttle and turn the key all the way forward to the lights on position. The brake lights are hooked up to the front brake only (less wiring). The motor is a beast! I put baffles in the pipes to not be overly obnoxious. Trust me they'll still here you coming. Champion Flat track tank. The seats Justified Defiance and Schwinn grips (red metal flake), New THROTTLE CABLES, brake-light, headlights, brass kick pedal are all new. I'll also include the suicide shifter (IT'S SWEET). Here's what it needs to be ridden, front caliper rebuild/cleaned, rod from brake pedal to arm (the pads front and rear are good), master link and 1 exhaust clamp broke (I have a non-matching spare). The pipes need to be better attached/shimmed and clamped... oh and a set of BALLS! This thing is not your average 650 Bonneville. I will include a bill of sale. Remember this needs a few hours and dollars I don't have to complete.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25498951@N07/
more pix
917 669-7667 or eve 718 483-8700
If it has 2 or 3 wheels I\'ll ride it, race it or wreck it... possibly all three

TigerTrax

You need toi call RAndy Baxter at Baxter Cycle....
you might be able to make some kind of deal:

He has about 80 vintage Brit bikes in his back showroom and new bikes out front. He might p/u & deliver if you make a deal.

712-7812351

I think Kissel in PA migt be another possibility.
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

wingnut111

thanx. I'll give him a call
If it has 2 or 3 wheels I\'ll ride it, race it or wreck it... possibly all three