News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I'm Famous

Started by JetdocX, June 16, 2009, 04:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

I think I made Google Street View.  I think I was riding the Shiver and not the Tiger, though.  It only shows up on google Earth, not googlemaps yet. :lol:

How do I get the google earth image online?????  Anyone?
From parts unknown.

Stretch

Not picking your nose, I hope...

JetdocX

Dodged that bullet! :lol:
From parts unknown.

abruzzi

Google earth will let you save a screenshot.  If you want the location, find the same streetview scene in google maps, click on the "Link" button (on the right above the map), and copy the url from the window that opens.

Geof

JetdocX

The streetview is not available for some reason in googlemaps in that same area.  I have it on my google earth only.  Wierd!

Can't figure out how to make the screenshot thing work.   :?
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

From parts unknown.

Dr. Mordo

1999 BMW F650

1996 Tiger

aeronca

is it google earth, or a drug surveillance photo? there watchin you man :shock: there watchin you :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JetdocX

Quote from: "aeronca"is it google earth, or a drug surveillance photo? there watchin you man :shock: there watchin you :shock:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Then they are barking up the wrong tree.
From parts unknown.

aeronca

oh now, im just kidding :)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

oxnsox

...and that your Jet as well.....
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JetdocX

Nope, just half of my job.
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

8)  very cool.

I wonder if anybody has knowingly been in more than one image  :?:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

oxnsox

I drove a similar (street view) vehicle for a few months, during tests and acceptance trails after we built it.
2nd hardest thing to remember was to turn the cameras off during a stop for nature (hardest was to remember to turn them back on   :lol: )... the customer, and a lot of their staff, were reviewing all the tapes  :oops:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~