News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

If you Don't Like Politics... Read Something Else

Started by TigerTrax, July 02, 2009, 10:20:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

the gadsen is a great flag. i alway's liked it. i also love the new hampshire state flag, and it's moto. i think this weekend i'll start flying old glory once again, in honor of all the vet's and and our country, but absolutely not for our current sitting government.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Gungho1989

Quote from: "aeronca"the gadsen is a great flag. i alway's liked it. i also love the new hampshire state flag, and it's moto. i think this weekend i'll start flying old glory once again, in honor of all the vet's and and our country, but absolutely not for our current sitting government.

I hope we don't have to fly the flag for what was and what was lost. I agree 100% that Its not to be flown for the current government.  
 The Obamacrats are wanting their own flag now so old Glory still has its place among the patriots.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
"A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government strong enough to take everything you have" - Thomas Jefferson