News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

hour and counting down till Tiger pair arrive

Started by coachgeo, July 04, 2009, 03:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachgeo

My little wild game reserve in North TX is awaiting the arrival of two Tigers.  One dirty and tired looking that purrs oddly. Seemingly needs 3 new knowlogy heart transplants.  Also to be arriving is a shinyer tiger with apparently some intestinal issues.  Something about Sprag disorder as far as I can tell from its records.

Was intending to go pick them up myself but some wild game outside the reserve (Racoon, not kidding  :(  :evil:  ) took out my radiator on my car throwing off my travel plans. That and a concern that my little diesel and tiny trailer may not be able to haul them anyway.  Once Tigers get angry in their cage they throw their weight around.  

A few phone calls later and a friend agreed to truck the Tigers on down for a nominal fee of course. Ok... so more than nominal :shock:

Anyone in TX OK or close want to buy a Rokon or a IH 22ft flat bed truck with a DT466 and 4spd tranny?  Got some transport fees to cover and other bills to pay
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)