News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi all this is my 01 roulette 955i

Started by GARYSTIGER955i, July 07, 2009, 12:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GARYSTIGER955i

Hi from the uk.. brief intro, i have owned my Tiger since 2001 and i still have her, she has a baglux tank bag for my JR dog, touretech rad/oil cooler guards, touratech pannier racks and Alpos 41 ltr ali panniers,touratech quest mount,Gel seats, powerbronze tall green windshield, i also have the original panniers, i have a LED battery status monitor ( changes colour when charging or with engine off) best investment so far as i had blown my RR and Genny a years ago.
 I love this bike so much i have no interest in no others, but i have booked a test ride on the 1050 tiger to compare to see what the hype is about....
  I also have a 1981 Honda XL185s as my commute/work/offroader/fun/daily bike.
 I am 5'8 tall with a 28" inside leg which is not the best size for tigers, but my riding experience is on my side with this machine... and thats it
 We are still an item and she's proven to be worthy    :wink:

Ps what a brilliant forum, i am a mbr of various forums and i must say this is one of the better ones, keep up the good work, and i love the names steamer/Girly and Roadie....
"Led Zepplin didnt write tunes that everyone liked. They left that to the Bee Gees"

2001 green 995i Tiger
1989 BMW K100 RT
1982 Honda xl185s (now Sold)
1987 Suzuki Gs 850GG
1998 VZ 800 maurader
2004 Suzuki RV 125 vanvan
1998 LDV 400 Convoy.

KuzzinKenny

Welcome to the forum GARYSTIGER955i !! yer Tiggers still lookin grrreat for bein 8 year old !!

Quote, ( I am 5'8 tall with a 28" inside leg which is not the best size for tigers )

have you ever thought about turnin the rear excentric adjusters 180 ( upside down ) and drop the yokes down the fork legs, it should lower the bike about 40mm but as they say, if it aint broke, don`t fix it !!   :)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

REGULATOR

looking good..

here is my 01

coachgeo

GARYSTIGER955i is that a sewn matching vinyle tank cover on yours?
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

JetdocX

Quote from: "coachgeo"GARYSTIGER955i is that a sewn matching vinyle tank cover on yours?

I think that's the Bagster tank bag and cover.  Sweet that they sewed the stripes into it! :D
From parts unknown.

HappyMan

I thought the stripes were a nice touch too.  Is it me or is the windshield a green tint too?
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

oxnsox

Couple of nice pictures there folks...

I thought they were going to have bikes in them... :lol:  :lol:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HockleyBoy

Welcome aboard Gary, nicely looked after bike you have there.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

TheMule

Best Color.................EVER!!

Welcome aboard!!
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Tom Herold

Very nice Tiger, welcome to the madness!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

The Kurgan

Welcome! Nice Tiger you got there. I like the Bagster cover to!
This forum is a great resource. Enjoy!
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

The Kurgan

Quote from: "REGULATOR"looking good..

here is my 01

That`s a minter you got ther Regie!

I am growing fond of that Roulette green.
[size=84]2005 Triumph Tiger 955i (BRG)
-- TOR Can & Tune
-- Dynojet O2 Sensor Bypass
-- Factory Gel Seat, Luggage & Liners
-- Bestem Topbox
-- Bagster Tank bag & Cover
-- R&G Crash Protectors
-- 55w Fog Lights[/size]

GARYSTIGER955i

She's a beauty yes me old's that is the best colour ever, and the tank cover is a baglux which holds a huge tank bag or any other type of bag it is also available in a variety of colours.
http://www.baglux.co.uk/index.php
 And the screen is a powerbronze screen in the colour of your choice including green, it looks like they do more than screens now.. i bought the screen in 2002 and its still on..
http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/

and she still looks good now as she did in 2001, my next move is to fit alpos aluminium 41 ltr boxes on....

I have tried the dropping of the yolks by an inch and turning the adjusters,but it did FA for me apart from handle like a pissed rhino and it felt rubbish.. so i ride it in standard guise but i dont mind the one legged stops.. i must say when i saw the other foto of the other tiger i thought for a minute some one had stole my piccys..  :wink:
"Led Zepplin didnt write tunes that everyone liked. They left that to the Bee Gees"

2001 green 995i Tiger
1989 BMW K100 RT
1987 Suzuki Gs 850GG
1998 VZ 800 maurader
1998 LDV 400 Convoy.

abruzzi

Also, since there is no Baglux importer in the US, these guys will ship from UK to USA:

http://www.intobikes.co.uk/

The cover is 77-100 UKP depending on color.

Geof

GARYSTIGER955i

The bag i have is a Dzeta bag which is a large capacity tank bag and both cost me about £60 from the NEC motorcycle show birmingham, in which i had to haggle with the traders but it paid off... and it carrys my Jack Russell.
 i also have made my own carry table when i dont use the top box

2001 green 995i Tiger
1989 BMW K100 RT
1987 Suzuki Gs 850GG
1998 VZ 800 maurader
1998 LDV 400 Convoy.