News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Damn that's a nice bike!

Started by TallRob, July 09, 2009, 05:12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TallRob

the girl aint bad either

-Edited by Stretch.  No nudity here, Rob.

SERadtke

My kids often sit with my while I read this board. :shock:  :roll:  :roll:
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

Stretch

Sorry about that, SERadtke.  When I first saw this thread a few hours ago, the photo wasn't visible, just a Red 'X'.  Once I could see it for what it was, I deleted it.

oxnsox

Quote-Edited by Stretch. No nudity here, Rob.

Unless its....  Bacon  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

abruzzi

while I don't like micromanaging content, many of us read the site at work or with family looking over the shoulder.  On the other hand, I don't mind if a link is posted with a noticable "Not Safe for Work" disclaimer next to the link.

I also reserve the right to change my mind if the above loophole is too heavily abused.

Geof

SERadtke

Thanks guys, while I appreciate a beatifull woman as much as the next guy.... I'm partial to my wife and don't really want to have the sex talk with my 10 year old yet. :lol:
Hope I didn't offend TallRob!!
Shawn
<((()))><

TallRob

sorry guys, i wasnt thinking. i came across that pic. it was a little random. posted it on a whim. no more tiger boobies from now on. anyways, what are you guys doing reading message boards at work? shouldnt you be working?

SERadtke

Shawn
<((()))><

abruzzi

I work a government job.  What do you think?

SERadtke

Quote from: "abruzzi"I work a government job.  What do you think?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Shawn
<((()))><

HappyMan

I don't work....I'm self employed.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com