News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hehe this is just crazy...

Started by EvilBetty, July 23, 2009, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

I want some of this guy's money... or just his bike and cameras :D
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

SERadtke

Or his BALLS!! :shock:  Around these parts, lane splitting gets you squashed.
Shawn
<((()))><

Stupid people are PROOF that evolution is a hoax!

JetdocX

Quote from: "SERadtke"Or his BALLS!! :shock:  Around these parts, lane splitting gets you squashed.

Not around these parts.  Or just about anywhere else in the world.  I wish the other 50 states would wake up and make it OK.
From parts unknown.

JetdocX

I was talking about lane sharing, which is legal in CA and nowhere else in these other 49 states, but hey, it's OK not to wear a freaking helmet, cuz that's safe. :roll:

Must be Europe because the cops around here won't chase you if you exceed 100mph.
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "JetdocX"I was talking about lane sharing, which is legal in CA and nowhere else in these other 49 states, but hey, it's OK not to wear a freaking helmet, cuz that's safe. :roll:

Must be Europe because the cops around here won't chase you if you exceed 100mph.

Nuts  :roll:

I believe the rational is that chasing fleeing vehicles at 100 mph + might result in a severe crash causing fatality and they could be sued. Litigation madness again, as if crashing at 95 mph is much less likely to kill you  :cry:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

If I didn't lane split (or filter) I'd never get to work.  Reckon I pass over 300 stationary cars a day.  It's ok on the bike, but people go wild when you do it in the car. :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "nickcalne"It's ok on the bike, but people go wild when you do it in the car. :lol:

:oops:  :lol:  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: "EvilBetty"I want some of this guy's money... or just his bike and cameras :D

Filmed in Germany. The plate on the VW at the start gives it away.

Nowt wrong or dangerous about filtering (lane splitting) so long as everyone knows it's going to happen. It's the one thing that makes bike so good for commuting into a big city.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Nick Calne

First vIdeo - In the blurb it says its a tour of Athens.  Hard to confirm though, because he's looking at the sky so much with all the wheelies! :shock:

The second video is Ghostrider in Sweden.  You can tell by the way he's been chased by police in a Volvo.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Stretch

Ghost Rider is Dutch.

JetdocX

Ghost Rider is Chuck Norris. :twisted:
From parts unknown.

Stretch

Oh, and I didn't mean this Dutch...