News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Happy Burfday to..........

Started by KuzzinKenny, August 02, 2009, 02:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

me Tigger !! :) 5 year old on friday, so we went for a good run !! John O`Groats and back !!

only saw one Tigger on me run :( it was Orange tho :)

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

That must be 1200miles round trip???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Happy Birthday KK. I only saw one on my last trip too, strangely also an Irn Bru coloured Girly, in Oban near the the ferry jetty 16th / 17th July  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

:oops: just realised, I was thinking of Lands End.  Never could remember w :lol: hich one is which.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"That must be 1200miles round trip???

1200miles !!  :shock:  Hey BB, 535 ml is my biggest run yet, i`m not one of the Iron butt clan !! didn`t realy plan to do it but once yer in the groove its hard to stop yerself, eh !! no campin gear, just enough cash for fuel and a snack, was a grreat day tho !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly