News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Stretch's High Fender Kit

Started by brad1098, August 13, 2009, 04:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad1098

Finally got around to installing the kit a few months ago. Top notch!

Here is my first picture with it on  :oops:

Went morel hunting at a favorite spot.  Decided to take tiger all the way back instead of 1/2 mile hike.  Crossed creek with steep banks, no problem. Mud hole, no problem. I have been offroading for 20 years.

After successful hunt, rode back down hill. Hit the mud hole and KA-Blam!! Bike jumped out from under me!!  Fell off, found a few more mushrooms, No joke. Picked up bike, barely. Rode through creek with a terrible wobble, thought I was gonna lose it again.  I stop in field, do some investigating and find a flat rear tire.  Picked up an old rusty nail somewhere.  At least now I can blame the dump on the nail!

Picture of a Morel Mushroom for those who don't know.  This is a rather large white.  They are a spring treat for us Midwesterners.

Stretch's high fender kit obviously does not make your bike more offroad capable.  I thought it had claims of "Experience the thrills of back-woods trail riding that you Tiger was born to do"  :thumbsup
02 black-Lorna

Stretch

Classic.

(Save me some 'shrooms)

TheMule

You're making me wish I was back in the mid-west again. Morel pickin' is one of the finer things in life, and the white ones are the best. Oh, the fender looks great too.

thanks,
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

Stretch

Do they all come with a dollar?  Or do you have to leave that for the Mushroom Fairy?  :mrgreen:

TheMule

I think what Brad was trying to illustrate is that if you fold the dollar bill just right GW's head looks exactly like a morel mushroom. Logically then the founding forefathers did indeed have a conspiracy somehow related to shrooms. After this discovery, which took place somewhere around the 3rd grade,  historians world wide have pondered this for whole summer vacations and yet the true meaning has never been determined......... :shock: However, it is my contention that the surface of the morel is actually a complex map that leads to a long hidden super secret installation used by the founding fathers to communicate with the aliens that have been responsible for the disappearance of the Roanoak settlement, the hiding of Cibola, the development of the hot dog, and the guitar playing of Stevie Ray Vaughn. If and when one of the great intellects among us finally deciphers the map,  consultations with the aliens will undoubtably lead to great discoveries and inventions including such things as the cure for hangovers, PMS, male pattern baldness, and beer that never goes flat.

but that's just my take,
Todd

brad1098

All this time the map to Cibola, the seven citys of gold, lay right before my eyes each spring!  I will bring the shrooms to Ju-taw next spring we will go find that gold!

And to think we been fryin um and eatin um.  :shock:
02 black-Lorna

TheMule

Quote from: "brad1098"All this time the map to Cibola, the seven citys of gold, lay right before my eyes each spring!  I will bring the shrooms to Ju-taw next spring we will go find that gold!

That would be great, the four large brown groceries bags of morels that I smuggled west with me 17 years ago were sabotaged by secret agents of the goverment while I had them cleverly hidden under a pile of tires in my shed (the mushrooms, not the agents). The agents, while I was looking the other way, reduced my morels to dried out crumbs. A fresh map could be the just the ticket as my attempts at taping together the crumbs of my old maps have been met with limited success. Keep a weathered eye out for individuals in visored helmets riding german made motorcycles as I'm pretty sure they are the agents of evil who are responsible for keeping us in darkness and feeding us  :Topes  (I'm sure this has something to do with the aliens picking a mushroom as thier symbol). I see these agents in town on a frequent basis and they are constantly signalling thier patrol presence and plans to one another with a myriad of devious hand signals.

be safe,
Todd

Stretch

Quote from: "TheMule"I think what Brad was trying to illustrate is that if you fold the dollar bill just right GW's head looks exactly like a morel mushroom. Logically then the founding forefathers did indeed have a conspiracy somehow related to shrooms. After this discovery, which took place somewhere around the 3rd grade,  historians world wide have pondered this for whole summer vacations and yet the true meaning has never been determined......... :shock: However, it is my contention that the surface of the morel is actually a complex map that leads to a long hidden super secret installation used by the founding fathers to communicate with the aliens that have been responsible for the disappearance of the Roanoak settlement, the hiding of Cibola, the development of the hot dog, and the guitar playing of Stevie Ray Vaughn. If and when one of the great intellects among us finally deciphers the map,  consultations with the aliens will undoubtably lead to great discoveries and inventions including such things as the cure for hangovers, PMS, male pattern baldness, and beer that never goes flat.

but that's just my take,

Oh, hell yeah.  Also, Demi Moore is from Roswell, New Mexico.  Don't you think her body is just a bit too perfect for that to be just a coincidence?

TheMule

Quote from: "Stretch"Oh, hell yeah.  Also, Demi Moore is from Roswell, New Mexico.  Don't you think her body is just a bit too perfect for that to be just a coincidence?

:iagree Its all in the shrooms man!! The answer lies in the shrooms! That's what I've been trying to tell everyone  :BangHead   but up until now no one would listen. I love you guys  :occasion14
Todd