News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My '98 BRG Tiger

Started by BR, September 03, 2009, 06:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

Picture of my '98 just after I bought it several yr ago.  It's second in line now so I'll be selling it soon.  Now lets see if I can post a picture correctly...(it worked in the 'preview'!!).

Brendan

[/img]

zadok_oz

Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i

brad1098

WOW nice Steamer.

Selling soon? Are you sure? :doubt
02 black-Lorna

BR

That picture is from 2003 but it looks about the same except for the original pipes are on and the seat vinyl is a a little cracked and the foam showing thru (despite being garaged all this time).
So yes, I'm gonna sell it.  No need for two bikes.  Once I gather up my paperwork, spare parts and do some minor prep work I'll post it up in the For Sale section with fresh pictures.

Regards,
Brendan
'98 BRG Tiger
'95 Honda ST1100

BigMark

Sell the Honda   :shock:

I must get me a Steamer... Over here you would pay less than £2000 for 30k good condition one.. Bargain..

oxnsox

QuoteNo need for two bikes.
True... but how many do you really want..... 8)
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BR

Alright.. here's a current picture.  Still looks mostly the same.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "BR"No need for two bikes.  

SSSSSShhhhhhh! the wife might hear that  :roll:  :lol:

Sell the ST  :pimp  :wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint