News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB Girly right side mirror

Started by flux, September 06, 2009, 02:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flux

Anyone got one laying around?  Mine's an '02 with the oval mirrors.  Busted it off in a damned garage tip over of all things.  :evil:

pit0rz

I think I got ya one better...  I managed to take out two bikes in one shot.

Trying to put the FJ up on the center stand (wearing sneakers) and my foot slipped off the center stand, bike started to fall away from me, no way to stop it so down it went with a thud.  It knocked the unsuspecting Tiger over too!

Each bike wounded with broken right mirrors.  Luckily no other damage.  I cheaped out for now and put a cheap folding dual sport mirror on the Tiger for now.  Those OEM mirrors aren't cheap!  The one for the FJ is $200.  :shock:
Steve P.
'03 Tiger - Luci

flux

Man!  That sucks!   :lol:   $200 for a mirror!  That's a tad excessive!  I've had this busted mirror for nearly a month at least... headchecks are getting old!

rxcoop

PM me if interested in a set of roadie mirrors.  i replaced my stockers with a set from a speed triple (longer stalks for those of us with a more 'masculine build', i.e.fat).
07 Tiger1050 w/abs (ok, seeing a pattern..a black one)
<applicant for "Official Pharmacist of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame" (r)>

flux

Hey Bill... actually I might look into those Roadie mirrors myself, that's a good tip!   8)

BEEZZER

I put a set of the Speed Triple mirrors on my Tiger because not only are the stalks longer but they attach at the corner of the mirror instead of the center. MUCH improved rear view. You should definetely go for that offer. If you are not convinced I would sell my OEM for whatever is a fair price.

Geoff

BEEZZER

I put a set of the Speed Triple mirrors on my Tiger because not only are the stalks longer but they attach at the corner of the mirror instead of the center. MUCH improved rear view. You should definetely go for that offer. If you are not convinced I would sell my OEM for whatever is a fair price.

Geoff

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

BEEZZER

will do as soon as I get a chance to get bike outside for decent snap. I will also post the stebel Nautilus install I had done by dealer.

flux

Yah, I wouldn't mind a pic of that either.  Thanks for the heads up!

BEEZZER

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

flux

Yup, those mirrors look good, thanks for that.