News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

i made it on the web

Started by aeronca, September 27, 2009, 12:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

last month a budy and myself went over to the "isle of vashon tt", a poker run with mostly old and rare bike, but a good mix of new/newer stuff as well. looks like the ol' steamer made it on this guy's picture page.
http://www.rustyheaps.com/2009/08/30/20 ... shon-ride/
i'll post my pic's soon.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Tom Herold

Very nice, there were some beautiful bikes on that run! Your Steamer looks great!
1999 Triumph Trophy 1200
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
2005 Triumph Tiger

"When people believe you to be the fool, why open your mouth and remove all doubt....??"
Gen. George S. Patton

aeronca

thanks, this week i'll post my pic's. i had the only steamer. there was two 1050's, and during the ride i saw a girly riding two up, but never saw them again(i dont think they were part of the event). i got a pic of a 60's or 70's tiger. but i think the show stopper for me(and there was some amazing bike's) was this beautifull honda cbx. man - an inline 6cylender, thats two tigers :lol:  i'll get those pic's posted soon.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!