News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Gap in rear mudguard

Started by Nimrod11, October 16, 2009, 08:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nimrod11

Is this normal? There seems to be a gap in the rear mudguard, just where there's a little fixture for the ECU above. I had never noticed it before.

However, as I went on a little adventure, i was just now cleaning some bits and doing some little maintenance and was surprised to find quite a lot of mud and sand under the rear seat, just near the ECU. This doesn't seem like a good idea to me.

I was just wondering if anyone else had worried about this. Easy to fix, of course...
----------
Tiger 2004

RT

First thing I did when I brought my 06 home was to fill the holes.   Think I remember something on this forum about the moisture and dirt can cause problems down the line if you don't plug the holes.

Like you say, easy fix.
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown