News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Australian member, could use your help

Started by coachgeo, November 02, 2009, 02:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachgeo

rivet Airbag Jackets are  Super discounted at Action in Aus. Right now.  Retailer does NOT ship outside Aus. I'm in TX us.  This jacket is discounted enough that even with shipping to US it might beat any prices I've found on Ebay or Craigslist.

Any of you willing to help out an American Bloke?

I need a medium or a large.  Have not found a size chart yet to make sure which.

Thanx in Advance

Anyone general info on shipping cost to US from Aus??
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

I can get the same thing here in Singapore, I don't mind helping out, let me checkout the prices and get back to you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

coachgeo

Thanx Sin,  main thing Im looking for besides incredably good prices is tail bone protection.  Think it's sorta dumb to design an airbag jacket and leave out that.   Impact and Moto Air don't seem to have Coccyx protection.

The Rivet is only around 90 buks USD... killer price.  After my first posting checked shipping cost closer and from what I got out of UPS calculations cost does it it up the savings.  Around 170USD dollars with duties :(   Unfortunately not worth it at that rate.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)