News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

A couple of bits of eBay...

Started by Nick Calne, November 02, 2009, 09:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Got back in to work today after a week off up North and I received no end of moaning about there being no space on my desk to leave any work for me to review....

Apparently there were parcels and bags of motorcycle components all over it.

Can't see what the fuss was about.....a couple of small things for the steamer and not a thing more.

:lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

TigerTrax

Hey Nick, some people have their priorities out of whack, eh?
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

oxnsox

Seems you just need to up-skill your work mates...

Couldn't they see that your desk WAS covered in work.  I mean Steamer bits scream hard out commitment... They ain't cake decorations or fluffy toys.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sin_Tiger

Great  :thumbsup I get my stuff delivered to the office too, makes sure I get it, oh and I can hide it from the accountant  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Ha yeah.  Office delivery, boot of the car at lunch, into the garage at home, no harm done!

Makes me feel like the guys in 'escape from colditz' building a glider in the attic.....I get the feeling 'operation second steamer' will eventually be detected by the guard but so far so good.  :lol:
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?