News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995 Steamer SOLD

Started by wylder, November 06, 2009, 01:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wylder

1995 Steamer  36000 miles.
Recently serviced, Valves adjusted new stock coils, Pickup sensor. Rear shock recharged. Valves Adjusted. New airbox, K&N filter. new brake pads. High front fender. Alternator bolt upgraded. Corbin Seat. Heated grips. Bar end throttle lock. New battery. Original Triumph GIVI luggage one has a broken hinge but it still closes and locks.  Hepco Bekker crash bars. External glass  fuel filter. Mouse condom filter removed from carbs. BMW power outlet. Good tires. PIAA 910 fog lights.
 I also have the original air box that has a crack,but can be fixed or modified. I have the original front fender and a spare front wind screen I was going to  mold into a Dakar Screen.

$2800 Firm :D

aeronca

wow, now thats a good deal! 8) !!!!!
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

jdbfreeheel

Beautiful Bike! Where in NorCal?

wylder

Bike is in Petaluma, 35 miles North of San Francisco.

wylder

Sold the Tiger to a local and new riding buddy.  :D

coachgeo

That works out good.  

You should also change the thread title in the opening post to show SOLD

How much you two agree to on price if you dont mind us asking?  Helps future buyers reading this forum get ball park value figures.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

wylder

It sold for the asking price and I tossed in all the extras I could find. I probably could have asked for more but this was a second bike and she wasn't getting the attention she deserved.  Buyer is a young wine maker who was specifically looking for a steamer.  I pointed him to this site, Triumph rat, ADVRider and Bike Bandit for parts and wisdom.

Sin_Tiger

Your a Star  8) , thanks for contributing to keeping this community growing.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

mantramoto