News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ozark Mountains RAT Raid - April 2010

Started by bluetrophy, December 12, 2009, 04:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluetrophy

Get your registrations in and hotel reservations made for the Ozark Mountains RAT Raid.
It is in the heart of the Ozarks in Marble Falls Arkansas and some of the best riding in the country.
Check out the website http://www.ozarkratraid.com.  Click on The Hub logo for hotel information.  It is a motorcycle resort.  Also check out our sponsors.  We still have more to add. They will be providing some great prizes.
We already have quite a few registered and are expecting a great turnout.  It is not to be missed.
Please contact me here or on my e-mail or phone from the website if you have any questions.

Tomsblutiger1

Any Tigers going to be there? It's a beautiful place and am considering going back.
06 Tiger 955i Caspian Blue

bluetrophy

I think we may actually have more Tigers registered than anything.  There are two coming with me.  Would love to see you there.

EvilBetty

NOW that I know I might be able to make it.  Is all the space at the HUB taken?
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

bluetrophy

The Hub is full.  Our backup is The Quality Inn.  They are giving a special rate of $60 for RAT Raid participants.  The information is on the opening page of the website.  http://www.ozarkratraid.com  I think there are several staying there.  Someone also mentioned the Swiss Mountain Inn or something like that out there or the Hotel Seville.  It is also a very nice place.
Would love to see you there.  Get your registration in as soon as possible.

Tim-

brad1098

Im going to try to make it.  Only one glitch on Sunday, may have to bug out on Saturday.

Is anyone staying at Shady Oaks Campground?

Betty you going?

Im going back just to run Superstition Mt. which I haven't yet, and all my other favorites!

Looks like good amount of action on their Facebook page
02 black-Lorna

EvilBetty

I'm "wanting" to  and would probably end up staying there.

I've got a big Arkansas vacation planned Easter weekend but in a cage with the family.  When we get back I'll know for sure, and who all is coming with me.

EvilBetty

I may be out... My brother is moving on the 25th, and probably won't be much good to him if I've been riding all weekend... damn it!

Bad weekend to be down here on a bike.  It has poured on us the whole time we've been here.  Plenty of bikers braving the weather tough.  Mostly Harley's, but I've seen 3 KLRs.  Drove by the HUB.  Onle lonely V-Star.  Maybe everyone else was out riding in the rain.

EvilBetty

Report?  How did it go?