News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tartan Tigers

Started by Sin_Tiger, December 13, 2009, 05:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Getting back to Ayrshire on the 19th Dec.

Anyone one up for a huddle around layby butty van somewhere in Central Scotland (not Airdrie please :roll: ) if we get a decent day anytime between then and 8th Jan?

KK?
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

As long as there`s no ICE or SNOW on the road and i`ve got fuel in me tank !! i should be good to go  :)

KK

ps i dont do early starts very well  :shock:
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

n4naked

i'd be interested....let me know dates and i'll see if i can make it.

can't make 25th,26th dec or 1st jan :D

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "n4naked"can't make 25th,26th dec or 1st jan :D

........... horizontal like the rest of Scotland   :new_xmas   :new_popcornsmiley  :sleepy1 :friday  :occasion14  :new_all_coholic

I've only just realised we have 3 alchohol related smiley's  :icon_scratch are you trying to say something.

Quoteps i dont do early starts very well Shocked

I'm not a morning person either :sleepy1

Bay City Rollers uniforms not required  :lol: [/quote]
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Bay City Rollers uniforms not required  :lol:
[/quote]

Oh B0ll0x !! i`ll have to think of summit else now !!  :ImaPoser

KK

ps everythings WHITE at the mo !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

scotty99

Me too, if it isn't too icy.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Getting back to Ayrshire on the 19th Dec.

Anyone one up for a huddle around layby butty van somewhere in Central Scotland (not Airdrie please :roll: ) if we get a decent day anytime between then and 8th Jan?

KK?

well it started snowin on the 17th dec and its snowed every other day since, so this meet looks like a none starter S_T !! better luck next time, eh !!

KK

Sin_Tiger

Sorry my access has been down and today the mains water has frozen solid :evil: .

I am fair skunerred with this  :cry:  the one chance I get in 6 months and we get the coldest snowiest winter for 30 yrs   :roll:  Gone on @rse twice just getting out to the garage, pushed the bike along the drive thinking "If I can just hold it together for 2 miles till I get to the A77" nearly dropped her twice in as many meters. Then the neighbours tractor passed me going sideways and I thought "sod this fir a game O' conkers" and went back to bolting on farkles  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"..... Then the neighbours tractor passed me going sideways and I thought "sod this fir a game O' conkers" ......:lol:

Good decision  :D
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

I was out on me Tigger this time last year 9th Jan 09  :)  went over Ben Lawers but there would be no chance of that this year as the snow is probably as deep as the pole in the pic  :shock:

KK

ps this is wierd !! log on ( picture ) log off ( no picture ) ????

chairhead

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Then the neighbours tractor passed me going sideways and I thought "sod this fir a game O' conkers" and went back to bolting on farkles  :lol:

Sin,
fair play for even trying in what sounds like impossible conditions,
lesser mortals would have shuddered at the thought of going out,
heres hoping that it clears a little bit for you,and a chance to ride :wink:
dont forget your camera :idea:  :!:  :D
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

KuzzinKenny

Hey Sin_Tiger !! when`s yer next return home trip ?? you`ll be needin yer fix O haggis N neeps washed down wi a pint O Irn Bru and followed by a deep fryed mars bar at least once a month     :shock:

hope we can get somethin sorted then !!

KK

Sin_Tiger

Hopefully between March & June KK.

Looking forward to it and will certainly post up, there are at least 4 guys on here between Ayr & Edinburgh.

Irn-Bru I have found a local stockist  :eusa_dance  :new_all_coholic  haggis I stocked up when I was home, didn't manage any on Rabbie's birthday though and DF Mars bars are an aquired taste  :lol:

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Hopefully between March & June KK....

Any room for a Sassenach?  I've got Geordie roots if that counts.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"Any room for a Sassenach?  I've got Geordie roots if that counts.....

Close enough  :wink: , need a bunk?