News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTT my Steamer Carbon cans.

Started by B.Curvin, December 14, 2009, 01:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.Curvin

I've got TOR carbon cans on my 98 Steamer.

I would trade them straight up for a set of nice stock cans.

abruzzi

how loud are these?  Usually the TOR cans are not too bad.  While I'm not sure I want to give up my stock cans, I'd potentially be interested buying those from you so you could buy a set of the stock cans.

Geof

B.Curvin

Quote from: "abruzzi"how loud are these?  Usually the TOR cans are not too bad.  While I'm not sure I want to give up my stock cans, I'd potentially be interested buying those from you so you could buy a set of the stock cans.

Geof

Um, loud. This bike is as loud as my 2000 SV race bike which has a Yoshimura

race can on it.

New stock cans are 450.00 plus each. I'd have to find and buy a used set before I could sell these.

If I were to find a used OEM set I would probably keep these and experiment with baffles.

KuzzinKenny

What about somethin like this....................

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0377982553

if they`re just to loud for ya !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly