News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

WTB Steamer Givi Bag liners

Started by armadillo76, December 15, 2009, 05:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

armadillo76

I had the Triumph logo'd liner bags for my 96 Tiger but they didn't survive the fire. I rather liked them on trips as I could pop the panniers open and carry them into the hotel on a trip. Any idea if they are still available or what would work in their place? I believe the bags that came with the Steamer were E36 side and E50 top (though I never used a top box liner). I'm also getting some E21s to mount on my newly purchased 89 Honda Transalp so liners for that would be an idea too.
Winter is here, I can't ride but I can still accessorize!
AndyB, NH, 96 Tiger, 89 Transalp, 74 OSSA SDR.

Mustang

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "armadillo76".....but they didn't survive the fire.....

That's a helluva way to get folks interested..... :new_popcornsmiley
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Mustang

his apt burned to the ground but a neighbor saved his steamer b4 the fire got really bad .....the bags were in the apt. :shock:

That's the quick reply , I'll let Andy fill in the rest of the story  :new_popcornsmiley

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Mustang"a neighbor saved his steamer b4 the fire got really bad .....the bags were in the apt. :shock:

That man's a Hero  :XXsunsmile  :bowdown I have got to hear this one  :new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint