News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Do not view if you just ate

Started by RT, December 29, 2009, 05:08:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT

Try to get rid of this vision next time you watch the dallas cowboys

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?p=7981

edit:added pic *********mustang
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Ok somebody want to pas the bleach , I only made to page 25 ......there were 125 more to go  !

Mustang

Ok 1 more and that's it I promise

The caption is included with this one   :ImaPoser

Hahahahaha. I'm laughing because you can't stop looking! You don't want to, but you just can't stop! Hahahahahah....gross.

Missouri

redbirds

These photos could be the start of a new diet plan, Just the thing to turn off the appetite after the holidays.  :friday  Or maybe a good reason to drink.
Living vicariously through myself.

Nick Calne

Should people this fat be allowed in a food store?  Surely they have had enough.....
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

ArcticTiger

OK, isnt this just "ordinary" people? You meet them everywhere, doesnt you? :roll:
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Mustang

Quote from: "ArcticTiger"OK, isnt this just "ordinary" people? You meet them everywhere, doesnt you? :roll:
yep , all the images are from a site called people of walmart ,
walmart has kind of earned the reputation as a redneck, hillbilly shopping mecca for lower class america .
although just about all of america shops there as they are the discount store leader whether most yanks will admit it or not

oxnsox

... maybe Walmart recently sold a bunch of the distorting mirrors and they've all got one at home... " No my arse doesn't look big in this..."
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cosmo

Ahhh, but there IS something about Wal~Mart that attracts a lower class of low class 'people', if that either makes sense, or is possible.

I do not think that there could exist, outside of the USA, a place just like this, so it may be hard for those outside of our borders to understand.

However, as has been mentioned, http://peopleofwalmart.com  is there to help you visualise.

Enjoy, or toss your cookies.

Cosmo
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

EvilBetty

I think it's just one of those places in the US that you have to frequent.

I remember when I was younger, coming upon the realization that QuickTrip was a good place to meet hot chicks.  Because even hot chicks need gas in their cars :)
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Boyaghan

Quote from: "cosmo"I do not think that there could exist, outside of the USA, a place just like this, so it may be hard for those outside of our borders to understand.

Wanna bet. In the UK Wal-Mart is known as ASDA or as a lot of people refer to it as CHAVDA  :wink:
Barry

abruzzi

Quote from: "Boyaghan"
Quote from: "cosmo"I do not think that there could exist, outside of the USA, a place just like this, so it may be hard for those outside of our borders to understand.

Wanna bet. In the UK Wal-Mart is known as ASDA or as a lot of people refer to it as CHAVDA  :wink:

That's funny.  I think the word 'chav' needs to take off over here.

Geof