News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Not bike but bl00dy clever !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, December 30, 2009, 10:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

John Stenhouse

Any of you see Ad of the decade the other night. Awesome to watch the Honda Accord ad again, I loved that, no trickery, no camera tricks, took 5 months to get right.

Hers a link for those that are across the water
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

HappyMan

Sweet!  Fun to watch.  My kids made me watch it twice.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

oxnsox

John... like the Honda ad.... not sure how they get the tyres to roll up the ramp though?????
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mustang

Quote from: "oxnsox"John... like the Honda ad.... not sure how they get the tyres to roll up the ramp though?????
the article I read about said that there was a weight in the tires that when displaced caused the tire to try and rebalance itself and thus roll up the ramp ..........
the article also said that the commercial was done in two takes because they did not have a big enough studio to fit it all in and the two scenes were edited together . the edit is where the muffler (exhaust)rolls down the ramp