News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Wanted Foot Pegs

Started by Chris Canning, June 29, 2010, 04:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Untill now hadn't realised there isn't a wanted section!!

Anyone got a decent left riders footpeg and a left pillion peg as well for 955.

Timbox2

Ive got a front one Chris your welcome to, cant help with the back though

Send me a text if you want and I can stick it in the post.
2016 Tiger Sport

iansoady

Fallen over with it Chris?

I have a front one (same as pillion but with hero blob thread). You can come & pick it up if you like - you're not far away.

I've fitted Buell footrests which are much more comfortable with my ageing knees........
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

LTB

I can recommend Mustangs footpegs. They are really good.
He sends overseas and it's fast shipping.
/Thomas

Triumph Tiger 955i -01 Roulette Green

"There\'s no off position on the genious switch"

Chris Canning

Thanks for the offers gents,Tim(box) and i know each other well so will keep him on the back burner!!,Ian thanks for the offer and if you can PM me a number or address i'm in Great Barr,i'll pop over.

And yes i'll not discount Mustangs either.

There is another thread with my story tacked on,fell off the bloody thing in Northern Ireland at the NW200 on a small tarmac forest track,lost the front end and down we went at a decent pace!!,when i came round wifey who bounced much better than me was still with the bike i'd gone another 10 yards down the road,as luck would have it i've had a spare gearlever under the seat for 8 years,and when we got into a local village a small bike shop grafted a cbr600 foot peg on and managed to bodge the rear.

Just all part of the game,but wouldn't have been without Touratech crashbars I cannot speak highly enough of them.

So here we are a couple of months on,sit down,stand up,ride a bike no problem,but lie down with a couple of broken ribs!!,no chance.

Chris Canning

Cheers Ian,thanks for the peg,felt guilty coming over and splitting a pair untill i saw the state of the other one,i'll talk to you about the tuneboy when i have the bike screwed back together.