News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

1995 Thunderbird.

Started by EvilBetty, January 12, 2010, 05:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EvilBetty

Other than these concerns....
http://www.triumphrat.net/hinckley-clas ... rbird.html

What do you guys think of this?  Seemed like it might be a fun bike.
http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/1546808240.html
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

Mustang

those are just typical t400 problems that even the steamers have .........not as bad as everyone makes out .
keep a good battery in it !

A sport bike it is not they are detuned for less power than a steamer even but they are still quick enuff to out ride the suspension .

Cool retro bike and has that three cylinder growl  8)

NeilD

looks nice..  8) and a good price? the standard TBirds are only single disc, which is ok once you've tuned in to that - its not a sportsbike afterall  :D  but the good thing about them is that parts pretty much mix and match amongst the range so you make it whatever you want.. I've got a Thunderbird Sport..

Sin_Tiger

Lovely, I was admiring one very similar to yours in the Glasgow dealers just before I came back.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

vdlcinc

I bought a 95 Tbird in 2000.  Had it for a year and traded it in for a Sprint.

I have always regretted getting rid of it.  It was such a fun bike to ride.  Very responsive, and quite quick.  

I was looking to buy one last year, but couldn't find one that was the right price and in decent shape.

The link you sent looks nice.  If it checked out, and I was still looking, I would be all over it.
Don

\'12 Tiger 800 XC

EvilBetty

I sent over for more information.  He says it's still got the original tires on it.   :shock:  (+5K and 15 years... hmmm...)

Says he put a new battery in it two months ago and rode it around, then put it up.  Brought it out today to show it and it wouldn't start.  Maybe if he'll take 1900 for it  :D
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

oxnsox

I was looking at a similar machine last week with someone keen to get back into biking... I thought it would be ideal, but wasn't sure if that was because I wanted it myself or wanted them to get a triple.....

Soo now EB fess up, are you looking for yourself... or trying to get Pattie
off the Blast? :mrgreen:
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~