News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Silver and Green Sports Screens

Started by EvilBetty, January 15, 2010, 12:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oxnsox

At least the Faux auction style on ebay can limit your bid, as its really down to who adds an extra $1 at the last split second.

Our ebay equivilant is called Trade-me. And it works on a true auction format.... although there is a closing time for each auction if someone bids in the last 2minutes then the auction extends by 2mins to give others a chance to think about upping their bid... I think this gives sellers a better price, but on popular auctions it means they can drag past their closing times.
..... going...going...for the third and final time......sold
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

brad1098

Im not mad or bitter.  Im glad EB keeps posting all this stuff from Ebay and Craigslist.  If I wanted to give $50 for it, I would have.

I do know how an auction works.   Im at the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction in Scottsdale, AZ right now.  Watch it live on Speed all week.  Oh and I bought my house at auction........and over 100 cars including one on Ebay!!!
02 black-Lorna