News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where to get carb diaphrams?

Started by dieselr3, January 31, 2010, 03:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dieselr3

Gday folks, hope the Xmas holidays were good to you all. Just asking about where can replacement carb diaphrams can be obtained, my tiger is running mikunis.Do these have to be ordered from triumph? or is there a jap bike that runs the same diaphrams,Im thinking they might be tiger specific ones but thought Id ask here first. Thanks,

Mustang

Sin_Tiger

My Mech told me he found matching Kawasaki ones from the period, he didn't mention which model I suspect it might be the Z1000 and I think he said the floats are also a match. That sort of went out of the window when I picked up a spare set of carbs.

The slides are apparently a unique size, nothing the local Miki guy had matched, just too tight or too slack  :cry: Mech is on leave or I'd ask him.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

dieselr3

Awesome thanks guys all good info,cheers