News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

High Idle ??

Started by jphish, January 30, 2010, 09:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"I've got a LO Girly in Vancouver, does that count?

:pottytrain2

:mrgreen:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Guess that's a yes  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

jphish

Absolutely counts! Vancouver is darn near a renegade province...so far from Ottawa. I'm only about 200 mi (300km) south. So I gotta ask...how long does it take you to switch your brain from right to left side (of the road), in your trips across the pond ??

John Stenhouse

No time at all, spend a lot of time in Europe so come across it a lot. Also have a LHD van here in the UK so my head is all over the shop  :lol:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Bixxer Bob

I was stationed in Germany for three years around the time the wall came down and found going out there was ok, it was coming back that I found I was occasionally uncertain.

Also, made ONE mistake in Iceland, in the dark, snowing heavily.  Turned left (same risk as turning right over here) and into the wrong lane of a dual carriageway.  Fortunately the 4x4 I was driving could cope with the raised central reservation so doing a quick swap to the right side wasn't too much of a problem.  The locals were quite understanding, all things considered...  :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...