News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

How should you treat a VIRGIN?

Started by ArcticTiger, February 06, 2010, 07:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArcticTiger

I have been thinking about this for awhile:

Lets say, that on one sunny day you happen to stumble over a very nice girl. She wears a shiny, tight, dark green blouse, clearly showing off her attributes. Under her short, tight skirt you can see that shes wearing black, firm underwear and black stockings. You examine her a little with your eyes, and it appears that altough she is twelve years old, she is still a true VIRGIN. During the first conversation you find out that:
She is untoutched by greasy fingers.
She is clearly unopened.
Shes had a few polite boyfriends, but lived a very protected, easy life.
She is apearing almost as she did the day she was born.
She purrs like a kitten, and is very tempting, sexy and willing.

Of course you fell in love with her imediately. BANG!! You simply MUST have her!
And being a lucky bastard, acting fast and without fear, you manages to get her!
The honeymoon ride toghether is great, and the good friendship evolves as the first summer and fall goes on. Its a perfect romance. Very sweeet!

But, in the back of your brain there is a little dark devil. He says :twisted: : Be mean! Open her up! Take her hard, and ride the hell out of her! Treat her bad, and punish her!

I know you guys here are more experienced than me. I need advice! So I am asking: How should you actually treat a 12 year old VIRGIN?
-09 Triumph Tiger 1050 blazing orange
-98 Triumph Tiger 900 british racing green
-06 Ducati Multistrada 1000 S DS red
-99 Moto Guzzi EV 11 Cali. (Wi, USA)
-00 Yamaha TT600R
You are allowed to have only one wife, but you can ride as many bikes as you want...

Mustang

Treat her Nice , but take a walk on the wild side now and again

macgart

I think I'd show her a good time and add some adventure to her life.  Then when winter comes around, I'd curl up next to her by a warm fire and get to know her intimate parts.   :twisted:

There's nothing like a full-body massage to make a girl happy.   :D

Then I'd give her gifts of her favorite oils and bath salts then dress her up to the nines to show off my radiant beauty to the world.
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

Sasquatch

Take her out and spank her.  She wants it badly, just look in those eyes.  Twist her tight tail and make her squeal.  Talk dirty to her, tell her to take more.  She will start to beg, softly at first, then louder and louder.  

"Punish me daddy, twist my tail.  I will stand up and take notice, make me howl!"

At the end of the day, when you are both spent, you can lavish her.  Trickle expensive juice into her tank, gently rub oil into her chain.... she purrs.

:twisted:

tazshido

It's a good thing this is a Triumph Tiger forum, otherwise the cyber police would be on y'all like a fat kid on cake!
Felis Tigris Argentum

Est non aevum, est loginquitas!
Semper Fidelis

John Stenhouse

I'm just wondering where he found a twelve year old Tiger with no miles on  :lol:

And no I don't want an answer, I might not like the one I get  :oops:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

macgart

Quote from: "tazshido"It's a good thing this is a Triumph Tiger forum, otherwise the cyber police would be on y'all like a fat kid on cake!

:iagree  :wings  :grnb
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/