News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Started by ballmick1, February 08, 2010, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballmick1

hello all.new to site. was told by someone on ebay that bought tank cover from me about this site. where and when is the tiger meet  in uk? also i have added pic of my 02 tiger. what you think. road trip to tobacco road in belgium

EvilBetty

Welcome!

Sharp Tiger!  Gotta love the Roulette Green!  Never seen it on a Corbin before.

As far as the UK meet up I think your looking for this thread.
http://tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,7172
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

John Stenhouse

Welcome to the board, the UK meet is in the up and coming section, and is the 10th and 11th of July
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Timbox2

Hi Mate, Im fairly new too, I went Orange, both great colours, enjoy, I am.
2016 Tiger Sport

TheMule

Like the green roof helmet.........oh and the bike too (but I'm biased).

welcome aboard,

Todd
Todd

2001 Roulette Green Tiger -

http://tigertriple.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5825

KuzzinKenny

Hey ballmick1 !! lookin good !! Welcome to the Tigger Den  :D

its as near to a JCB`s colour as y`ell get  :lol:

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

tett

Welcome!

You sure must turn heads with all that florescent green.  Helmet included! Unique to be sure.

Hope you have fun with your new ride.

Cheers!

tett
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

aeronca

right on, welcome aboard. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

rf9rider

South Cambs? A few of us local to you.

Tobacco road, knew it well when i was driving over there.

Welcome to the site.  :)

Sin_Tiger

Not a fan of the Roulette Green personally but that looks bl@@dy fabulous  8) welcome  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BigMark

Brilliant set up mate - "didn't think you could handle the extra speed you get out of the silver ones then" :lol:

Welcome, be good to see you in June..

Colonel Nikolai

According to Wikipedia, Chartreuse Yellow is the most visible color to the human eye.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-visibility_clothing

According to the Hurt Report, brightly-lit and brightly colored motorcycles are less likely to be in an accident, especially if the bright lighting and color is in the front and facing forward.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorcycle_safety

Roulette Green is pretty darn close to Chartreuse Yellow. Not to mention that it's pretty cool looking, especially when coordinated with that Roof helmet.
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: "Colonel Nikolai"According to Wikipedia, Chartreuse Yellow is the most visible color to the human eye.

Is that the colour your ammo boxes glow at night  :ImaPoser  :violent1

sorry Col Nik ......... the temptation was just toooo much :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Advwannabe

Well with no bias whatsoever I can state that Snot green is THE colour for Tiggers.

But I've never thought of going the colour matched seat and helmet! You must be secure in your manhood mate! Well done and welcome.
No good deed goes unpunished
02 Tigger
02 Blackbird
75 GT380
IBA #33180

955i Tiger UK

Hi mick, Twas i who bought the cover and chain guard and told you about the site, nice looking tiger, in the best colour of course!! but i am also biased, i will post a piccy of mine soon, went out for a little blast today was lovely, i need a taller sreeen tho, may invest in a cee baileys like you recommend, welcome to the site it can be very useful, looking forward to getting the tank cover and chain guard.