News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

And my next question : gel seats

Started by TigerTim, August 09, 2004, 08:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTim

I'm looking at buying a Triumph gel seat. As I only ever ride solo I was just going to buy the rider seat, so, I'm guessing there are no "issues" with fit and keeping the original pillion seat?

Thanks all. :D

Regards

Tim
I\'m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

The gel seat does seem a little longer than the original in the padding department, so when fitting the rear part you'll have to insert the front of it and push it all forward then down to click it into the latch. Other than that it's a great seat.

TigerTim

Thanks for that BlackTiger.

Regards

Tim

TigerTim

Thanks for that BlackTiger.

Regards

Tim

newmanr19

Quote from: "TigerTim"I'm looking at buying a Triumph gel seat. As I only ever ride solo I was just going to buy the rider seat, so, I'm guessing there are no "issues" with fit and keeping the original pillion seat?

Thanks all. :D

Regards

Tim

the only minor issue (at least for me) is the leather doesn't match the pillion seat at all; which actually looks fine by me; but some other might owners be annoyed with that.

TigerTim

"the only minor (at least for me) is the leather doesn't match the pillion seat at all; which actually looks fine by me; but some might other owners be annoyed with it."

Tis Ok, I won't be able to see it from the riders seat  :lol:

Regards

Tim