News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Clutchless Shifting

Started by kelpie_67, February 21, 2010, 12:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMan

I haven't had much winter riding at all this year Colonel.  Been to busy to enjoy life....but we still need to get together sometime so let me know when you hit the road.  And don't forget if you need a heated garage to give me a shout.
Life is hard.  It\'s even harder if you\'re stupid. - John Wayne

Life\'s too short......Let\'s ride! - HappyMan

http://ridedualsport.com

Colonel Nikolai

I'll keep this in mind, thanks so much for the offer!
Mostly commuting around town on the Steamer these days.

Sin_Tiger

I really had to struggle not to when I went back to do my DAS after 30 yrs awol. The Roadie loves it, the Vara shifts smoother than with the clutch and the Steamer was pretty sweet considering the condition, Lord I really want that bike back on the road soon.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

zadok_oz

Clutchless upshifts all the time, except for 1st to 2nd in slow traffic. Feathering of the clutch and blip for smooth downloads.
Marty F
\'03 Tiger 955i