News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Air Filter?

Started by rf9rider, February 23, 2010, 02:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachgeo

Quote from: "Mustang"pheh .............walk in the park for a real tiger rider ! :ImaPoser
Now that's a good point. If ya can ride a Tiger you got steel balls..  and naturally steel balls and iron butts ride together.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

JetdocX

'm so glad you're all so comfortable, free and easy with my iron genitals.  However, I can think of lots better places to ride in June than Vegas.  Seriously!

Let me know where and when to ship as soon as you know and it's yours. 8)
From parts unknown.

Mustang

rybes

i got me a k&n filter in mine. as for those snorkel thingies, i found mine wouldnt run too well unless i had the foam bit n the snorkel on then it ran fine  :D
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

Quote from: "rybes"i got me a k&n filter in mine. as for those snorkel thingies, i found mine wouldnt run too well unless i had the foam bit n the snorkel on then it ran fine  :D

With the new airbox and filter, mine seems to run and rev  ok, but until my shock arrives i can`t ride it and try it out on the road.

rf9rider

Quote from: "JetdocX"'m so glad you're all so comfortable, free and easy with my iron genitals.  However, I can think of lots better places to ride in June than Vegas.  Seriously!

Let me know where and when to ship as soon as you know and it's yours. 8)

Just received an answer from the hotel, they have there own UPS store so they are quite happy for you to send it there.

I`ll send you the details nearer the time and i`ll sort out a few dollars for you.  :D

JetdocX

OK, I better go down to the garage and root around in the Triumph parts bin and see if i can find it.
From parts unknown.

rf9rider

Quote from: "JetdocX"OK, I better go down to the garage and root around in the Triumph parts bin and see if i can find it.

No hurry, we arrive in Vegas on July 2nd.  :D