News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I am a complete and utter idiot...

Started by Cos, February 27, 2010, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetdocX

Quote from: "Cos"Couldn't help myself. I did ride it through traffic and at low rpms like you said though. It didn't show any of the hiccuping you told me to look for. If i notice it later i'll just suck it up and buy the Memjet because this is a REALLY fun bike.  

I finally took mine apart and found the problem today.  So it should be fixed and back riding like it should be.  Inlet temp sensor waaaaaaaaay out of spec.  Made the ECU think the bike was in 45C weather when it was actually 20C in my garage.  I'm sure it's been that way since new.   :shock:
From parts unknown.

Sin_Tiger

You're only as mad as the rest of us would like to be  :lol:

Looks brilliant, as only mad Italians can do and carry it off, I must admit.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint