News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I am a complete and utter idiot...

Started by Cos, February 27, 2010, 06:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cos

...and so, boys and girls, allow me to present to you...

Cos

Cos

Cos

Cos

At least i'm a grinnin' idiot, right?  :lol:

Mustang

Does this mean there is no Tigger in the garage ?

Cos

Quote from: "Mustang"Does this mean there is no Tigger in the garage ?

Nonononononononononoooooooo!

In the words of Stretch...i love my Tiger. Tiger stays. This is more of a "cool Italian machine that i really liked so...we only live once, right?"

aeronca

thank god, your a legend on this site. would hate to see you sell off the tiger. but i must say, you got a nice looker there :hello2  would'nt mind having one of those my self.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Mustang

Quote from: "Cos"

In the words of Stretch...i love my Tiger. Tiger stays. This is more of a "cool Italian machine that i really liked so...we only live once, right?"

Well then you cannot be a complete and utter idiot then .........you still have your wits about you if you kept the tigger ,  woot !

Cos

Quote from: "aeronca"thank god, your a legend on this site. would hate to see you sell off the tiger. but i must say, you got a nice looker there :hello2  would'nt mind having one of those my self.

I don't know about legend  :lol:

I couldn't sell off the Tiger. First of all, i went through so much crap to bring it from the States to Cyprus and register it that i'd have to be a total moron to sell it off. Secondly, it's still our two-up, load-er-up, and does-everything mule.

The Aprilia...well, i loved the looks of it when it came out. The local Aprilia sales manager is an old friend so when he took this one in on a trade for a Mille he tossed me the keys and said "knock yourself out". Bastard!

Wife said "you want it"?

Me: "Uhuh, but i know we shouldn't be blowing money on..."

Her: " Let's get it"

Me:  :shock:

Good stuff i tell ya.

Cos

Quote from: "Mustang"
Quote from: "Cos"

Well then you cannot be a complete and utter idiot then .........you still have your wits about you if you kept the tigger ,  woot !

See above  :lol:

jphish

Very cool machine!! Like my friend who has a Duc & a Guzzi sez - "Italian Bikes are like Italian Women - they'll just stab you for no good reason" What about that seat ?? Looks like it may be a bit uncomfortable for the long haul. But hey - ya still got the Kitty - so no wories. & yep - ya only live once.  Have fun!  j

JetdocX

SPEC-FUCKING-TACULAR!

You got the fastest color, too.  Copycat! :lol:

Don't have any fun on that thing, now. :P
From parts unknown.

Cos

Quote from: "JetdocX"SPEC-FUCKING-TACULAR!

You got the fastest color, too.  Copycat! :lol:

Don't have any fun on that thing, now. :P

Couldn't help myself. I did ride it through traffic and at low rpms like you said though. It didn't show any of the hiccuping you told me to look for. If i notice it later i'll just suck it up and buy the Memjet because this is a REALLY fun bike.  

Biggest thing for me coming from the Tiger was tank range. As in, the Dorso really doesn't have much of it. Then i thought...i live in Cyprus :lol:

And i did not copy you thankyouverymuch. Mine's better  :eusa_dance

Now it just needs to stop raining  :BangHead

redbirds

Hey, nothing stupid about this purchase. Congrats, have fun with it. :D
Living vicariously through myself.