News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi guys

Started by Geoff D, March 05, 2010, 02:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff D

Thanks for letting me in here, great site.

Will try to post some pics later
The older I get the faster I was...

Mustang

Welcome
grab a chair and look around

post up a pic or two of the old girl in the Tiger Gallery
There are three threads at the top in the gallery
first is for the steamers  93-98 tigers (some will say the best ones  :wink: )

second thread is for the Girly bikes  1999-2006

And the final sticky is for the Roadie or 1050 Tigers , the newest generaton

but feel free to start a thread in the gallery that is just pics of yours , too !

Welcome aboard !

PS you should edit your profile to reflect your Location so members know where you are from ......The board is currently made up of a good number of people from both sides of the Big Pond !

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

macgart

Welcome.  This is a very good site with friendly people, great tech info, excellent photo how-to sections, parts cross-reference that will save you tons of $$$$ and time sourcing parts, and plenty of very entertaining European euphemisms.

:eusa_dance
99 Tiger "Goldie"
The more I ride it, the more I love it!
http://www.johnnymacmotoadventures.com/

redbirds

Living vicariously through myself.

John Stenhouse

Howdy Geoff, welcome buddy, make sure you get to the British Tiger meet in July!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

93TigerBill

Quote from: "Mustang"Welcome
.............The board is currently made up of a good number of people from both sides of the Big Pond !

And....
Singapore, Australia, and I daresay a few other former 'colonies'!

[Steamers Rule!]
Bill  IBA# 45911
Newcastle, Australia
\'93 Tiger Caspian Blue
130,000 km & counting!

Mustang

Geoff D

Thanks guys  :) hey macgart noticed your from Steamboat, what a cool place to live. Me & the wife were there twenty something years ago for a skiing holiday.....loved it

Geoff D

Quote from: "John Stenhouse"Howdy Geoff, welcome buddy, make sure you get to the British Tiger meet in July!

Count me in... looking forward to it

KuzzinKenny

Hey Geoff D !! Welcome to TT.com !! there`s a wealth of great info on here by intelligent, experienced riders !!

and then there`s me !!  :lol:  :ImaPoser

have fun !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

Welcome  8)  where else can you get biking and camping advice in the same place  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Welcome  8)  where else can you get biking and camping advice in the same place  :lol:

For goodness sake (and that's the polite version) don't set Kenny off again :shock:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"
Quote from: "Sin_Tiger"Welcome  8)  where else can you get biking and camping advice in the same place  :lol:

For goodness sake (and that's the polite version) don't set Kenny off again :shock:

That reminds me !! i must get a rubber mallet  :violent1  :lol:

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

The bigger they are the harder they bite, the harder they are the bigger they bite  :roll:  something like that  :lol: camper than a boy scout jambouree  :wink:

KK, Haven't you got the new ultralight Carbon Fibre with Titanium shaft camping mallet yet  8)  :ImaPoser

I can see me getting a smack for going OT, hope your enjoying the sense of humour so far Geoff.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint