News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike Events for South East UK

Started by diggerT, March 15, 2010, 10:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diggerT

Hi Guys

I am planning some events this summer if anyone is interested!
Thurs May 20th An evening with Sam Manicom, a bike adventurer and author. This is at The King's Head , Chailey, East Sussex. It's in aid of The Army Benevolent fund cost a fiver, great local sussex riding.
Sat May 29th we ride from Ryka's via the Oakdene to Dover to see an ex marine, Bill Allan,off to ride to Iraq. He's the one raising the money for the ABF and we are helping his publicity.
The Longest Day, June 19th/20th. an excuse to get on your bikes and ride to selected points across the south, again to raise cash for the ABF.

Be great to have some more Tigers join me on these events. Further details are on my website www.southeastbiker.co.uk or facebook group south east biker magazine. Feel free to circulate these details on.

Cheers

DiggerT