News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

YAPI - noobie

Started by BruKen, March 23, 2010, 11:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BruKen

With :)

Trying to find an MOT station that can do her on short notice. My tank vent had oxidised closed and No3 zorst seal was blowing last night, so I got a bee in my bonnet stripped, tuned and finished her. Nothing left to do but get that tax disk and ride. I want to give her a wash and polish and then debutant pics to follow :)

rf9rider

Good luck with the MOT.

BruKen

Well here she is....

Still hate the red caliper paint, makes her look like Dorothy

Sin_Tiger

Sweet, glad you brought up the caliper paint job  :wink:  gold like the newer Nissin stuff might be better.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

BruKen

Gold? Never! (No offence to Geoff)

I'd have liked black but there was only two readily available options. Sky blue or Red unless I had some made up. I'm sure the red will eventually grow on me

BTW I take it the betted beers are on you? :D I'll be in Scotland in early - mid Sept to collect ;)

Sin_Tiger

Planning to be back in Oct, yup, on me  :cry:  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

NeilD

looking good..  8) another shiny steamer - I'm going to have to give mine a bit of TLC over the winter..  :oops:

Geoff D

Good name for her actually, it suits her  :lol:

Red calipers look good  :thumbsup

Hey nothing wrong with gold calipers tho......

The older I get the faster I was...

BruKen

Some better shots taken from a camera rather than the mobile phone

BruKen

Quote from: "Geoff D"Good name for her actually, it suits her  :lol:

Red calipers look good  :thumbsup

Hey nothing wrong with gold calipers tho......

Not at all with your colour scheme no. But I dont think gold will suit her. Too much black and silver, they'd still stick out like bling if gold.

Geoff D

You've done a good job on her Bruce, glad you stuck with the gloss engine paint it looks great.

Feel a cuppa in Hawes coming up  :wink:

BruKen

Well when Snow White makes her debutante coming out party, Dorothy will be there :D

Geoff D

hmm might be a while before she's back on the road  :5moped

How do you like the Tiger now you've ridden it, bet it feels pretty smooth after the thumper.

93TigerBill

Outstanding job!
Comparing the final pics with those on page 1 - hard to believe it's the same bike.
I dips me lid!!
Regards,
Bill
Bill  IBA# 45911
Newcastle, Australia
\'93 Tiger Caspian Blue
130,000 km & counting!

BruKen

Thank you :)

I haven't ridden her other than up my street and back Geoff. I was unable to MOT her on Saturday. Bit of a bummer but such is life. I didn't expect to get a last minute second wind on Friday evening and finish Saturday's work too.