News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

John O Groats to Lands End

Started by kev w, April 07, 2010, 05:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev w

Hi Folks,

Trip completed and ride report done...on another forum as I could load my photos without having to use smugmug, etc.

Have a look here: http://www.xrv.org.uk/forums/ride-repor ... s-end.html

Regards,
Kev
\'05 Tiger 955i
\'85 Honda XL600R

kev w

Looks like you need to copy and paste the link...sorry
\'05 Tiger 955i
\'85 Honda XL600R

coachgeo

Quote from: "kev w"Hi Folks,

Trip completed and ride report done...on another forum as I could load my photos without having to use smugmug, etc. ...
Pics can be uploaded to here too. No Smugmug needed.  

Granted no one else can view them here but members thus they can't be seen elsewhere via links or tags that point back to here as well.  

Nice swimming report 8)  Glad you enjoyed the trip.  Next time you do that one this time of year it will be hard to decide... should you also take a wet suit so you can winter swim in all the extra wet you experienced .... orrrr. snow skies LOL
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Sin_Tiger

Nice report, I lurk on XRV with my Vara occasionaly.

Edinburgh traffic & drivers  :roll: my sympathies.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint