News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

South Wales Newbie

Started by daveb, April 12, 2010, 09:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

evening all, just a quick introduction. Design Engieer (automotive) working in swansea.
Bought a 2006 Tiger 955i registered in 2007 with only 4195 miles.

Hobbies Airbrushing, bikes, cars.

I will be asking for help and advice,

Previous bikes TDM850 owned for 9 years and covered 62000miles.
before that Bandit 600, covered 30000 miles in 3 years.

Cheers

Dave

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

aeronca

Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

tett

Welcome!  Nice low miles for this bike.  Should give you many years of fun riding.

What is the colour?

Cheers!

tett
98 Valkyrie
71 Commando
06 Tiger

Yukon

Welcome aboard.  How about some pics?

Sin_Tiger

Welcome, you have found a little haven that's not Milford :D

Pics would be nice and could you tone down all the references to milage please, it's making me a bit ill  :lol:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Timbox2

Hi Dave,

Im Newport way but get into Swansea a fair bit, 4195 miles??? Ive done more than that on mine since January 30th :lol:

Welcome mate
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

Cheers Guys

Where to start,

Colour: Black.

I got it from Haverfordwest Middle of march. so far I think I have covered
 600 miles.

photos I will put up lunch time today if I get chance.

Timbox2, where in Newport, I used to commute everyday from swansea to blackwood on my trusty TDM850.

I am meeting a few guys on Sunday at llandovery cafe about 11ish, coffee and a ride out.

I only found this site by chance one of the guys on the Triumph Rat forum posted a Link.

Timbox2

Quote from: "daveb"Cheers Guys

Where to start,

Colour: Black.

I got it from Haverfordwest Middle of march. so far I think I have covered
 600 miles.

photos I will put up lunch time today if I get chance.

Timbox2, where in Newport, I used to commute everyday from swansea to blackwood on my trusty TDM850.

I am meeting a few guys on Sunday at llandovery cafe about 11ish, coffee and a ride out.

I only found this site by chance one of the guys on the Triumph Rat forum posted a Link.

Quite near Blackwood actually, Oakdale. I was at Llandovery this Sunday just gone, went via Epynt up over the ranges, lovely.
Haverfordwest, I sometimes get calls over that way, Brawdy if you know it.

Enjoy the bike, I reckon one of the best "Real Roads", bikes out there.
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

I know where you are, I used to work for Thermomax, but they have gone now.