News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

south / mid wales ride

Started by daveb, April 13, 2010, 08:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveb

Anyone interested, meeting up with a few other Triumphs

http://www.triumphrat.net/rides-and-eve ... deout.html

Sunday 18 April
Meet West End cafe, Llandovery 11.00 am

possible route
Llyn Briane, Devils staircase, Elan valley, Devils Bridge, Tregarron, Lampeter, Llandovery. Very scenic!
Might take a bit longer than 4hrs with stops but plenty of places to break off early for those that want.
Several good coffee stops on route.
Can also suggest several shorter rides if preferred.

daveb

no one interested then, oh well, see who turns up on Sunday C U there

3 so far.

Timbox2

Its a shame, I was there last Sunday, ive promised the missus my un-divided attention this weekend, she dont do bikes. Sure well meet up another time Im not far.
2016 Tiger Sport

daveb

Quote from: "Timbox2"Its a shame, I was there last Sunday, ive promised the missus my un-divided attention this weekend, she dont do bikes. Sure well meet up another time Im not far.

no problems, we will meet up soon, I am Sure...SWMBO has already worked out I be out playing most of the day, not happy with me,  :twisted: