News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Will there be a Jasper Ar. ride in this year?

Started by Tiger04, April 23, 2010, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger04

I know that this is Very early to be asking, but will there be a Tiger ride in this year at Jasper? NaturallyI am wanting to go since I missed last years.  :BangHead I just wanted to get info.
Henry
13 Tiger in Beautiful Sapphire Blue
"Tigers aren't for wimps"

EvilBetty

I'd like to go again too.  I was really steamed to miss the RAT ride out there in April.

Never did see a ride report from anyone on that one.

Somewhere someone was planning a Tail of the Dragon ride this month but I can't find it.
There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD

jsingraham

I will be up for a Jasper ride this year.  With all of my home renovation (including a workshop for the Tiger and other manly projects) I doubt I make it to anything until after August.  But by Oct, I will be ready for at least a couple of days away.  Need to make sure it isn't the weekend of the NASCAR race or the American Royal though.  I have those as staples in my annual schedule.

Jason
06 Triumph Tiger - Caspian Blue
07 Yamaha FJR - Black Cherry
86 Honda TR200 FatCat
85 Yamaha BW200 Bigwheel
02 jr 50(really for the kids!)

EvilBetty

There\'s no place like 127.0.0.1

2007 1050 Tiger, Jet Black
SOLD - 2005 955i Tiger, Lucifer Orange - SOLD