News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2005 ORANGE TIGER ***SOLD***

Started by crazy legs, April 24, 2010, 05:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy legs

Hello Friends,  THE BIKE HAS BEEN SOLD
      It saddens me a little but I've decided to sell my Tiger. I bought it wanting something different but it just doesn't suit my riding style. Anyway, I put a new rear street tire on it about 6 weeks ago and the front was new in December. Close to 17,000 miles and it is stock. I have the service records from the previous owner and everything is up to date. Heated grips, center stand, Triumph tank bag and a plug for your heated jacket. No issues at all. Gass it and ride it. It has been kept in my garage.
 I live in central South Carolina and it can be seen on most weekends. I work out of town. I will send pictures Monday through my work computer. I don't have them on this unit. No disappointments with this one. I am looking for a reasonable $5,600.

Paul Cunning
(803) 767-1502
Paul.Cunning@duke-energy.com    Mon-Fri
Lets Ride!

crazy legs

6-3-10 Update.
    I am putting my 2005 Tiger back up on the selling block. It is in excellent shape...all stock. I now have 17,800 miles on it. I just don't ride like I use to.
    I live in the Columbia, S.C. area and welcome visits to those interested.

Paul
(803) 767-1502
Lets Ride!

crazy legs

Lets Ride!

crazy legs

I have dropped the bike since I last entered this post. There are a few scratches on both sides of the tank. The bags were not on at the time and no real damage done to the bike. I ordered new grips and a turn signal cover. Now I am asking for $4000.00. It has about 17.500 miles on it. I just never ride anymore.
Lets Ride!

crazy legs

I am still wanting to move this bike friends. It will go to the California coast and back. It just has a few scratches on the tank. It is sitting in the garage  just taking up badly needed space. It's a great bike, just not my riding style. I hope you all understand.
   Here goes another offer. Along with my '05 orange Tiger with all that I have mentioned before, I am adding the following to the sale. I am 6 feet tall and weigh 200 lbs. I will include my red Aerostitch Darien jacket and black Darien pants. I will include my Areostitch electric jacket. I will include my Alpinestars Scout Boots that I bought this spring, size 11. I will include my Shoei R1000 large in red and another fullface helmet I bought this spring with the inside dark lense that folds down or up in XL. There might be something else I can add but I can't think of it now. I work out of town but can be home for most weekends. For all of this and a worry free bike I would like to sell it for $4500 bucks.
Thank you
Paul Cunning
mailto:Paul.Cunning@duke-energy.com">Paul.Cunning@duke-energy.com
(803) 767-1502
Lets Ride!

Putts255

I like it and if I lived closer I would make you an offer.

Good luck with the sale!!!
Father of 2, married 28 years to fantastic woman, lots of toys and still lots of dreams....

"You're never too old to learn new things."
_____
2001 Triumph Tiger - Black

jphish

Crazylegs - Trying to get my brother interested in dumping the 'Hog' & getting a REAL Motorcycle. He rode my 06 Tiger this summer on 1000 mi trip & really liked it. He lives in Ca - so not close, but nothing to be done about that. Anyway - how bad is tank scratched ?? Pic if possible. Mine's silver, but love the Bengal colored ones! thanks, j

crazy legs

OK guys, while I was looking for my gear to take pictures I found more stuff that will go with the sale. Remember I am about 6 ft. and 200 lbs.
    I found a Joe Rocket suit. Maybe light weight but jacket and pants that zip together if you like. The Alpinestars Scout boots size 11. 3 pairs of gloves. Aerostitch Daien jacket and pants. Aerostitch electric jacket. Kushitani perforated leather jacket. The Shoei r-1000 (L) and a JLC (XL) that has the dark shades and the front lifts up. Whats not to like in this deal? I am asking $4,500 for the whole lot. The Tiger has 17,900 miles.
Lets Ride!

surviver

wish i wasn't so far away, i'm definitely  interested in the bike. i live in st louis mo.

cyclingtom

cyclingtom

jphish

Crazylegs - too bad about the scratches - but dont look too serious. A light hand with fine rubbing compound & some touch up paint could make it almost un-noticable. My Mom passed away this week - so brothers & my current state of mind, is understandably elsewhere. However, will check back next month - though suspect someone, with a keen eye for a good value, will snatch it up by then. TTFN, j

cyclingtom

Thanks again Paul
A great bike from a super guy. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy this one...
Tom