News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

OEM Saddlebags and Mounts for Sale-Yellow

Started by eric John, May 02, 2010, 02:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric John

From 2000 Tiger, minor scratches and scuffs, but in overall very good shape.  There are no holes, cracks or repaired damage.  The seals keep the weather out and are in good condition.  Locks work great, and of course the key comes with it.  Bought the bike used and am looking for something more dirt worthy.  PM and I will send photos. Sold
"All day long I stood ready to accept people who disobey and are stubborn" Isaiah 65:2

eric John

Ok, talk to me.  Why aren't these things moving?  If it is lack of pics I will dig deeper on my comp skills. Thanks for any insight...
"All day long I stood ready to accept people who disobey and are stubborn" Isaiah 65:2

brad1098

The reality is, we all have them already.

I have been looking for a bashed set for a while, but looking for a bashed price also.

Unfortunately the overwhelming cost to replace with an aluminum set, most of us just run the stockers
02 black-Lorna

Mustang

Quote from: eric JohnOk, talk to me.  Why aren't these things moving?  If it is lack of pics I will dig deeper on my comp skills. Thanks for any insight...

pics always help a sale
start a photo bucket acct at  http://www.photobucket.com
then upload your pics
then with the tags that pop up under your photo click on the tag that says img code and it should say copied , if it doesn't highlight that code and then right mouse click choose copy
now come back to your post here on tiger triple and paste it in your message and it will appear with the img tags ready to go as long as you have bbcode turned on in the msg options
it will look like this before you submit the msg

and a lot of people do have the triumph bags but in your favor is the fact that the 2000 model tiger did not come with them as std equipment so there is someone somewhere that might find a home for them

Mustang

If you did it right the pic will show up like this instead of the code

and If they were my bags and I wanted to sell them get them on EBAY

far more people will see them there than will here

DKWrider

I may be interested in left one or both.  I also PM'd you.
2000 Lightning Yellow Tiger