News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

BMF Anyone?

Started by rf9rider, May 09, 2010, 01:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Anyone going to the BMF show next weekend?

I`ll be there sorting through the autojumble while Mrs RF sorts through the crap in the clothing tents!  :lol:

Be in my truck to cart all the stuff home, plus i can have a beer or two as she`ll drive.  :D

Bixxer Bob

I'll be in the RAF Wyton club tent near the back of the lines when I'm not ferretting around.  I think it's stand D5 .... :roll:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

rf9rider

Quote from: "Bixxer Bob"I'll be in the RAF Wyton club tent near the back of the lines when I'm not ferretting around.  I think it's stand D5 .... :roll:

I`ll come and say hello if i can find it.

akey

yep will be there all weekend with the family in the motorhome  8)

Will spend some time on the RBLR stand, and probably pop over to see Bob on the wyton stand.

akendall1966

will likely be there sunday, sans-bike if the family don't give me a passout:-(
----AK-----

rf9rider

I`ll be there Saturday as i work Sunday nights.  :cry:

Bixxer Bob

I just found out that there's a speedway meet on Friday night and I understand the exibitor's passes for the club tents get you in free saving £16 per head.

I haven't been to a speedway race for years, I wonder if they still sell Bovril???
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

akey

Bob, what time is the speedway, I really want to take the girls to one and with a family weekend camping pass think i should get in for free.

Bixxer Bob